Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas

After lunch today since it was quiet her I decided to start sewing some seams. I had parts of this laying out and why not get more worked on it. 

This is 12 rows layed out on the dining room table. I think it is the size it needs to be. I need to stitch rows together and then the corner stones and sashing pieces sewn on the side. It looked blah at first, but you get the brighter colors mixed in and it sparks it up. The blender brown sashing I have enough of and maybe a border will happen. 

We had our Christmas gathering here yesterday. The grandkids were so excited over getting Christmas presents. We enjoyed having them and watching how excited they were. 

Hope everyone had a great day. I am going to go back to pressing and sewing rows together. Chris

No comments: