Thursday, April 27, 2017

Started quilting again

The diagonal grid is happening here. I got about half of it done and then I gave up for the night. 

I guess the girls are coming today. The 2.5 year old ended up in the ER the other day. She fell against the arm of the rocker and split her forehead open. So she has a wound care appointment today and the Mom and Dad are working cattle with the Vet today.

It is raining pretty steady here. We haven't seen the stronger storms yet. I guess it is Spring, but the gray days are more than enough already. 

Hopefully you find time to sew today. Chris 

1 comment:

Julierose said...

Oh I think that the diagonal quilting will look really lovely on this piece.
I am about to begin my own machine quilting on my daughter's surprise Oasis quilt-
Today will be setting up my space and my machine... Hugs, Julierose