Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Way to busy to sew

Four year old multi tasking while holding her sister. Kids! 

She was a little fussy and wanted to eat all the time so I upped her amount of milk and she slept really good that way. She has a check up today and I am sure she is almost 15 lbs now. 

Here is a better picture of Autumn holding Charlotte. She does pretty good with her, but as she gets bigger it will be to much for her to handle her. Autumn wants to change diapers and giver her a bottle so I think she will be a good mother when she gets older. 

So as you can see during the day I was busy with these two. Then after dinner came and I got the 2 1/2 year old. She spent the night. At three am she slipped off the bed so had to get up and help her back into bed. So I have been up since 3 am. 

The Internet went out last night and I was to tired to check on it. It was the modem needed to be rebooted. so at 4 am I got that fixed. I am sure it is about time to get a replacement modem. They do wear out. The you have to wait for it to be mailed to you. 

Well while it is peaceful I will catch up on my blog reading. Chris 

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Join EverydayFamily now and you will get stage based pregnancy and baby newsletters, promotions and weekly coupon alerts as well as access to free baby samples, baby coupons, baby magazines and much more.

New Members Can Win Free Diapers for a Whole Year!