Saturday, February 4, 2017

Yahooooo.......

Today I had a goal. Get this done. and I did. Yippee! I used a little pretty print on the back. Figured I have girls so why not. Later on when I make for Great Grandchildren I will have to make some more neutral quilts. 

I couldn't decide about the binding so I had this red sitting there. It needed pressing so that task got done and this is what I used. 

 This is the finished quilt. so glad I have a finish. It has been so long. The couple days in the machine quilting were worth the effort. I think it turned out pretty good. There are a few hiccups in it, but I won't tell you where.
The back is a little purple flower with green leaves. I figure it wouldn't look good on a guy quilt. I got it at a rummage sale with lots of other quilting fabrics. This was a 6 yard piece, but i thought I have another baby quilt top that needs quilting so it won't go to waste. 

Well trying to relax to get ready to go to bed. Sometimes that takes hours. Chris



3 comments:

Jean said...

Thanks for sharing your pretty quilt. Feels good to have something finished. Give yourself a pat on the back.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm glad you stuck with it and got it finished. It is such a good feeling.

Frog Quilter said...

It's beautiful. Love the red, perfect touch.