Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Three little girls came last night

Yesterday was Valentines Day and my Birthday, but we babysat the girls. That is more fun to me then sitting in a noisy restaurant waiting on a meal. Charleigh got to use her new quilt. She really liked sitting with Grandpa. 

She is 6 weeks old and holds her head up to look around all the time. Doesn't want to miss anything. 

This little monster wants to help. She helped Grandpa change a diaper. She will be a good little Mother when she has kids. 

Katie is a free spirit. She loves to tease. Remember the candy necklaces. Well that is what she had around her neck. I didn't think they made them anymore. She has grown up so much. She is almost 2 1/2 now. 

Mom acted like she had fun last night. She and my son don't get to go out to often without kids. 

One of the girls took their Dad's picture so he had to put on a show. In a couple days he will be 40. Where has the time gone. I remember holding him like we did Charleigh last night. 

It was a good Valentines day and Birthday. Today I need to get back into the routine. Chris

No comments: