Thursday, January 19, 2017

I am here, but uptight today

The weather has this horrible effect on me. We are to get rain for the next 5 days. Yippee!. The last rain we got hasn't all soaked in. There is flood warnings in our area.

This is like cabin fever also. I want Spring or at least sunlight. Neither is happening.
I am trying to watch a little bit of TV while posting this.

Saturday is my Husband's birthday he will be 67 years old. I am planning on a grill out. We have a small grill we can put on the porch and still not be out in cold weather and have grilled steaks.

I need to go to the store and buy the meat and some things for a salad, but it won't be any black tie affair. We like our jeans and sweatshirts.

Besides I want my hands on that baby too. She will be two weeks old on Friday. Where have those two weeks gone???

I have some house picking up to do and a couple floors need cleaning before they all get here.

Well hopefully the sun comes out. Chris


No comments: