Thursday, December 22, 2016

Will wonders never sees

 I did some hand work. I started to want to do something again. These are hexies that are 1/2 inch on each side. If I make several of these to this stage them I have something to add to my larger piece.
I will get the rest of this one done tonight. They have to have a row of them in the  tan around them to be the smaller flowers in the design I am doing. 

We got packages wrapped today, Groceries bought yesterday, run to the bank and I even went out and got my hair cut. So things are starting to fall into place. I will prep tomorrow for the pizzas.

I make an Italian bread recipe and use it for the crust. Then I also use it for the Italian loaves, but I cut them and add garlic butter with Mozzarella Cheese and place in the oven for the cheese to melt. The kids love it. We are eating about noon. 

Tomorrow I have some picking up to do and then it will be ready to get up and do my baking Sat. morning. 

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah.  Chris



3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Merry Christmas Chris! I hope your family is all well and will enjoy your gathering.

Hettie Pringle /Stitchingmatters said...

Love your hexies and good to hear you are feeling better and getting things done. With the heat over here, we won't be melting any cheese or baking anything, all just cold meat and salads for Christmas. Have a blessed one!

Katie M. said...

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours, Chris. Glad to see you're getting a little ambition back. Sometimes it just takes those baby steps...