Saturday, November 19, 2016

Well all most Thanksgiving0

I had decided I just wouldn't do thanksgiving this year. I still wasn't on top of my game. So it was a disappointment for the kids, but they took it upon themselves to come here and do the cooking and the clean up. So next thursday we will will have Thanksgiving I just won't be doing ads much work.

I am 80% better, but I just need to get over the hump. I have gone to the store to buy groceries by myself, but the scooter in the store gets used. I guess that is what they are for.

The granddaughters came yesterday for a couple hours and they were busy. But we got through it. The three year old has such funny explanations of how things happen at her house. We just sit and laugh at her.

Six more weeks for the new little one to arrive. So I had better get well quickly. Hope you have a Great weekend. Chris

No comments: