Monday, September 12, 2016

So much fun

she thought she was doing something with the computer. She is teased about being Dutch. You ask her something and she says Ya. We just laugh at her. 

She is such a cheeseball. She loves to smile. She is growing up so fast. We had jeans on her yesterday and she is getting taller and slimming down a lot.

We had fun with her and she seemed to enjoy having Grandma and Grandpa to herself. But she was glad to see her sister yesterday when Taylor came to get her.

Today I want to get some cleaning done. We have let the inside go and it is getting to me. I then want to get the extra room cleaned up. I would like to paint the walls in there and get it to look like a room instead of a warehouse for discarded things.

My plans are to hit the living room and kitchen first and work till I get the extra bedroom done even if it takes me a week. It amazes me how you can dump so many things and not ever get to cleaning up. Well it amazes me that I can do it maybe or I hope you don't.

I have been away from the sewing machine for far to long and it is bothering me. Yes I have plenty of other things to keep me busy, but it feels funny not to sew.

Well off to make coffee for my husband before he gets up. He loves having the kids, but he is wore out keeping up with them.

Take care Chris

1 comment:

sewyouquilt2 said...

she is such a cutie pie. I love it at that age. my niece used to ask me if I "wanted soup" or pizza. I would say yes and that it was too hot. she would blow on it and give it back. then I would tease her and say it was still hot. she would go not hot Auntie! memories........she now has a babe of her own. they grow up way too fast