Monday, July 18, 2016

To hot already this morning

I wasn't very productive yesterday. I think I just sat and didn't do much. I did do my dishes, but that was about it until I cooked supper last night.

Today I think I had better get the kitchen floor swept and mopped. I also need to run the vacuum. I have threads all over the carpet after sewing over the last few days.

I really need to get somethings finished up around here. Christmas is getting closer and I have nothing totally finished. I would like to make a statement with everyone getting a quilt. Plus a new baby on the way and we need at least one quilt for him or her.

Today is more politics on the TV. I guess I need to stay busy and watch something else on TV. I have several sources for movies and TV shows other than the Convention. I will be so glad when all of this is over and maybe we can get some normal things going on instead of all this stressful TV.

We are to get storms or the last of storms going through today. We wanted to mow, but it will have to wait. The other thing I have to do today is clean out the coffeemaker. You know how they can get limed up. We have really hard water.

The humidity is up really high already this morning so it will be an inside day. Hope all of you stay cool. Chris

No comments: