Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Drug out again

It is to hot out to do a lot in my lap like machine quilting so I drug out this project again. 

Most of the time I put it up because little hands are coming or we are expecting company. Not expecting anyone for a couple days. I like to work on this in the evening and first thing in the morning to get my hands limbered up. 

My progress is slow on this project so I will keep plugging away at it. 

The weather is so hot and the humidity is so high it is suffocating outside. But I went and bought 75 bags of mulch to be delivered tomorrow and also some fertilizer for the lawn. We did go out and got that spread a few minutes ago. We are to have rain tonight so a perfect time to get this spread. I came in and was really sweaty. Pushing the spreader and walking on uneven turf was hard on the knee. 

It is done though and we should get a greener  lawn now. Let it rain now. 

I cut some of the strips that I use in this project so I can put my feet up and just keep sewing. Now to find something on TV worth watching. Last night we found Turner and Hooch and enjoyed watching that again. 

Stay cool it is going to be this way for awhile. Chris 







1 comment:

sewyouquilt2 said...

yes hot days of summer are here.
good you have a hand project to work on