Sunday, July 24, 2016

75 degrees and 100% humidity already

Another hot one coming up today. I am up early with peace and quiet. We had a storm that lingered for almost three hours last night. It was quite noisy.

I am sure I will be taking a nap later today to catch up. First cup of coffee and I am sitting here typing this post.

The next thing is go in and clear off the cutting table and get the backing of the quilt along trimmed to the size I want. Then I need to get the sashing strips cut to the correct size. Heat up the iron ans get the batting strips cut and do some stitching.

Sounds like a lot, but I think it will go fairly smooth after I get the measurements set. I need to be accurate with the measurements to make this work well.

Stay tuned. I will be back later with a tutorial on getting this done. I do have to cook lunch for my Granddaughter today. She is working close by now and decided to come for lunch. Chris

No comments: