Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Tried three times to write a post

I got my phone pictures and tried move them to the computer. No such luck. We got sad news and I walked away from it and I just haven't had a good couple days.

My husband's cousin passed away and it is a blessing, but that set the news and we have had visitors off and on that were in town to see him over the last three weeks.

Then Father's Day came and another family upset that is still on going with teenagers. Which wasn't expect. Attitude.....

My son and his wife are going through a rough period and things just haven't been easy.

We went to visitation this afternoon and stood outside in the sun for an hour. My husband can't do that for that long so was worried about him. We finally got in and he sat down. We stayed awhile and ducked out.

We got home and ate a simple supper and trying to relax. Sometimes writing a post is impossible.

I sewed for about an hour today to forget everything that is going on.

I'm here, but not in to good of shape mentally. Chris

1 comment:

Katie M. said...

Sometimes life can just be overwhelming... Take a minute to just reflect on the many blessings in your life and maybe it will help lessen the load. Hoping for improvement in your family's situations...