Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Small and slow stitching

These are not real big, but they have a lot of stitching in them. You cut the small pieces then you baste them and stitch them together. It is a long term project. It isn't a quick gratification type quilt. 

I went to Walmart today and walked through the fabric. They are carrying a better line of fabric now and thought if something struck me as a fill in color I would get it. Well believe it or not I walked away. 

I have granddaughters coming tomorrow for a couple hours. I thought I was going to have to buy a fridge today, but they found something used to get by with until they can find what they really want. They are going to remodel their kitchen and they decided they would wait until they could get everything new all at once. 

So I now have money to buy what I want to. Well not really got a pay bills first. 

We are going to have Father's day here and I need some outside chairs. I looked at some cheapy folding chairs and I decided I didn't like them. They were cheap so I will have to look someplace else and see what is available. I don't have a lot of storage so I need something that will store well. 

I guess it will be a time when I least expect to see them I will be able to find what I want. Raining out now so I am going to start supper. Chris

1 comment:

sewyouquilt2 said...

your hexies look great. I have not got the hexie bug yet but love the look.