Thursday, June 9, 2016

I babysat today and had company

Granddaughters came while mommy went to apply for a job and an interview. Then some out of town family of a deceased neighbor called and came by to visit.

I have appreciated all your comments on the future of blogging. I think I feel like you that using blogger is the best way to go for now. I will blog as long as the system works.

I think change at my age is not easy to do so this is the method of interacting that I will use. Hopefully all of you will be able to use this method also.

Scraps will be flying over the weekend. It is suppose to get to a heat index of almost 100 degrees. Staying inside and sewing will be the order for those hot days.

Stay tuned i will be back with some pictures of these blocks i have been working on. Chris

No comments: