Monday, June 13, 2016

Hot and Humid

I was in and out several times today watering plants, but mostly I stayed in the house. I got up this morning and cut strips for about an hour.

I did some hand sewing on the mini hexies. I had a small flower started so I finished sewing it together.

Got a phone call from my daughter-in-law that the fridge they have had forever died. So tomorrow we have to go to the appliance store and pick out a new one. I think I have to take my checkbook.

I remember my Mom had to help me buy one a long time ago. They don't quit working when you have money. So that is where I will be for part of the day.

Tomorrow is suppose to be worse than today so I hope we do this early. They borrowed some mini fridges from the fire station so they have cold milk and they have a deep freezer so they have that all taken care of.

Owning a house and keeping it running isn't always easy when you have a family.

Stay cool Chris

No comments: