Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Started out a good day

This picture was taken by my camera and it wasn't good light, but it is a picture of my granddaughter and her boyfriend the night at prom. She cleaned up pretty good compared to the little girl that was such a tomboy you would never see her in dresses.   
This is my stack of 6 inch square strings. I have 48 of them sewn to this point. I think I need 100 or 120 of them. So I will be at it for a couple more days. 

I got up got dressed went to the pharmacy. Oh yeah I forgot to say I started laundry did my dishes and then got out the door. Came back home and vacuumed the kitchen floor and one of the bathroom floors then used the steam mop on both of them. 

I atre some lunch and laid down and now I don't feel like doing anything. There is a storm system coming through in a couple hours and it is real calm out now. The sun has peeked through a little. We had gloomy skies this morning. So my energy level has ended. 

Tomorrow I need to get to the living room and the hallway. Maybe I can get  more done before the weekend. Then guess what it will be time to start all over again. LOL 

Maybe tonight I can sew some. I haven't done any all day. I plan on using leftover tonight for supper. We had roast beef the other night and I think hot beef sandwiches will taste good with mashed potatoes and gravy. We both grew up eating that kind of meal. We don't eat that way all the time now, but once in awhile we do. 

Hopefully no one is in the path of the bad storms coming tonight. Chris 

1 comment:

Katie M. said...

Isn't it amazing to see the transformation of our tomboys into princesses?! I loved being able to make my DGD's prom dresses and 'doing' her hair. It was like watching her play 'dress-up' except everything fit this time :-) You have a very pretty granddaughter, BTW...
Hoping you're safe from the storms. It seems they get worst and worst every year and are starting earlier...