Monday, May 23, 2016

Having a hard time today

Not ill or in trouble just not a great day for me. I guess we all have them. I have functioned, but not to mu ability.

It is beautiful out and it is 86 degrees. My husband mowed and I have done a few house chore, but again nothing to speak of.

My mind is in overdrive. I have several quilts in my head and yet I really don't want to start anything until I get some more to the quilt top stage. I have three that are bugging me to get done.

I use to say it was because I didn't have a TV in my sewing room. Well I have that now it is I feel guilty him watching TV by himself. Can't win.

I think I will sew tonight, but need to start supper. I plan on fried chicken and a salad for supper. I will bread his and just bake mine. I have done pretty good without the flour products.

I really miss the taste of the things I shouldn't eat. It is going on the second week and I think I will try again to eat a little of the stuff I like and be careful not to over indulge.

I haven't gotten on the scale to see if this change has made any difference that would be a plus if it did, but I haven't checked.

Hopefully you are all having a productive day. Chris

4 comments:

Julierose said...

Chris, it must have been in the air yesterday--(23rd)--I got a massive migraine and had to go to bed!! In a dark room and put ice on my head....
today is better--hate it when this happens--so totally empathize with your whirling mind--feel better, hugs, julierose

Carol said...

I think your 'bad day' was caused by too many things you think you should be doing...i get those and they ruin the whole day...tomorrow will be better when you brain settles down and focuses where it wants to go...sometimes too many ideas is not a good thing lol....

sewyouquilt2 said...

yes I agree with the ladies. sometimes the brain is on overdrive. so it says I cant go that fast so I wont go at all. at least my brain does that.

Katie M. said...

When I have those days, I straighten up rather than sew. It's when I have too many projects in the works, and I can't figure which one to work on first that I have trouble....