Sunday, February 21, 2016

Another top finished

Let me qualify the title. I pieced the rows together. My mom had the layout and the rows stitched and marked. I just finished the stitching she had done so far. She made all the blocks and had this in her closet waiting to be stitched together. I am not sure how long she had this top to the stage it was in.I know of three more that all in stages of being close to completing the top. so off and on I will try and get the rest to the top stage. 

I like log cabin to look at. Enjoy the picture it gives the eye, but I do not like making them. I guess the precise stitching to make them square is my issue. It isn't a speed sewing block. Lots of perfect stitching and also pressing needs to happen.

Not sure how the day is going to go today. My husband is somewhat better. He had a rough night, but with the antibiotic he figured he would. Hopefully this works this time. Have a good one. Chris

1 comment: