Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Goals not getting met

I guess I have to much expectation for myself. I need to relax and go with the flow. Having said that I do have an appointment today to get the oil changed in my car. It is way over due. Then I am going to go have my hair cut off. It is way to long and I have long hair everywhere. I must be shedding. It is getting so gray. I look down and there is silver hair on everything. Going to get about 10 inches cut off.

I have trouble finding someone to cut my hair it is difficult to keep cut. About every month it needs to be cut again.

Looking out my new front window and the wind is blowing like crazy out. We got a trace of snow.  Hardly anything.

I do need to make a grocery list and get some essentials for this house. About out of flour, eggs, and cleaning stuff.

Well I hope I get back to you with an update on my day. As I said I need to not set myself up for failure. It doesn't pay. Chris

No comments: