Thursday, December 10, 2015

What is stash good for?

Yes this is the question I am asking myself. Why do we have stash and do nothing with it? I guess I really don't have an answer other than I need to get some of this cut and used up. Some of this is backing fabrics and other pieces are just yardage. 

I have tubs with fabric in them. It just sits there and looks pretty all folded and protected in the tubs. Well that needs to change. I think I am going to unstack the tubs and take three pieces of each color out and cut them up today.  Gotta start someplace with getting a plan to use some of this up. 

Suppose to be nice and sunny today and I maybe will take off for an hour or so and get some more of my Christmas shopping done. I still have a few things I need to get for the grandkids. 

We have had a decent Winter so far and not sure what the rest of it is going to be. So I have no excuse. I have "Stash" and thread and batting. so why am I procrastinating???? Chris



No comments: