Sunday, December 27, 2015

Not sewing, but busy hands.

Ok this is what I should be working on. It is partially quilted. I found other things to do yesterday like three naps. Still don't feel 100% yet. 

 This is a Wonky Wishes block with a 9-patch. It is scrappy and easy to make. It is going to be queen sized when finished. This is the center of the quilt. I have wide borders to go on after the center is quilted.
This is what I have been doing instead of quilting. I found a buy on bagged yarn at Joann's so I bought three bags so I had some variety to work with. For scarves and hats or mittens it was a good deal. I like to knit while watching TV. I have knitted since I was 8 years old.

All the sweaters I had in Junior High and High School  were hand knit. I made matching colored skirts to go with them. When I went to school we had to were dresses or skirts. No pants were allowed. I know I am dating myself. 

I hope all of you are recovering from the Holiday and you find some time to relax and do the sewing, knitting or crocheting or quilting you enjoy doing. Chris

No comments: