Saturday, December 19, 2015

I can't believe it

I am sick again. I got the little ones on Wednesday night and they left this afternoon. they both had runny noses. The baby ran a fever today also.

Daycare is wiping out the entire family. Grandparents included. Little ones have their hands in their mouths all the time and pass things around.

Mom and Dad went to Florida and will be home on Monday. They went home with their sister tonight and we get them back tomorrow evening. Maybe I can rest tonight. We will see.

I have done nothing other than wipe runny noses and change diapers and cook a meal or two. Grandma patrol is getting harder the older I get. Chris

1 comment:

sewyouquilt2 said...

feel better soon. hope you are not sick for Christmas
kids pick up all kinds of stuff and spread it around.........
sending you some virtual chicken soup........mama's "cure all".LOL