Friday, November 13, 2015

Not focusing

I am sewing some and knitting some. But the last couple days have been kinda rough. I really don't feel the best. Nothing serious. The weather has effected me. I think the events of the last three months have caught up to me and finding my direction is not easy.

Trying to finalize my mother's affairs and dealing with her bills and unhappy family members has hit me between the eyes.

I think I need some ME time. I woke up early and did some sewing. I think it is the right thing to do. It keeps my mind working and I get to play with fabric.

I ordered thread the other day and so I think I am set for awhile other than maybe a batting or two. Hopefully I can find my direction soon. Chris

1 comment:

Katie M. said...

you've been through a lot, Chris. Give yourself time for you...