Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Roof is done.

I am thrilled. The roof is all done and paid for. We even have some returns. We are waiting for them to pick them up. Almost $600 worth of materials. what can I buy with that??

I need new tires for my car and new wheels. The wheels are an alloy and the tires don't stay pumped up. Forever having to re-air the tires. It is a reaction to the rubber in the tires that make them not stay aired up.

I really have to get into the sewing room and make some headway on this impossible task. On to the next quest. Chris

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

New tires and wheels would be a good use of the money. You shouldn't have to be worried about air pressure in the tires all the time.

sewyouquilt2 said...

congrats on the new roof. we did that this Spring. we had to pay someone to do it for us. after that long nasty winter we had. tires sound good. its always something isnt it? hoping that the reorganization of your sewing room and new supplies leaves you time to sew. I am going to reorganize to see if that helps me. I have WAY too much stuff!