Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Pictures this time.

 I took a picture before I got it all together. The sewing room is a disaster and I just gave up. I will go out and do yard work instead.
These are the crumb/crazy quilt blocks I have been stitching. I got out a black polka dot and a red and white mini print for the corner stones and the sashing. I really think it sets them off. It will be a couch quilt. I thought I had enough  done to make 9 X 9.5 inch blocks,They are 9 X 9 instead so 8.5 inches finished. This is all scraps that are to small to make anything out of.

So out to get the mower started. Chris

3 comments:

sewyouquilt2 said...

this is going to be a pretty quilt. and yes I too keep those tiny scraps. my friend thinks I am nuts LOL

Adventurous Quilter said...

I made a similar quilt in 2013 or 14 and i love it. I really need to start another one soon! Thanks for inspiring me to tackle my scraps productively again!

Adventurous Quilter said...

I made a similar quilt in 2013 or 14 and i love it. I really need to start another one soon! Thanks for inspiring me to tackle my scraps productively again!