Monday, September 28, 2015

Today is the last day.

Lots to do today. The house will finally be cleaned out today. Then a few hours of cleaning in the corners and it will be ready for the next family. I will be so glad to get this project behind me.

My daughter-in-law called yesterday and they have decided to put the girls in daycare three days a week. There aren't any kids in the area their age to play with and they need to learn social skills with other kids. Kate will be a year old on the 6th of Oct. and Autumn will be 3 on the 2nd of March.

Mom and Dad need to work and I am not close enough to help so their plan is to do it. I had my son in daycare and he loved it. The first week was rough because the separation, but it didn't take him long and he wanted to know why he couldn't go on the weekends.

Now I plan on doing some picking up here today. We are moving a couch and a chair to my house today so I need to get things moved to set them in place. Chris

 

No comments: