Thursday, September 10, 2015

Raining

I am itching to sew. Been busy this morning though. Laundry is started and I need to try and nap some. I am wore out.

I still have so much more to clean out and find a place for and no energy at the moment. Just finished lunch and I need a breather. It poured rain about a half an hour ago. The humidity was really high outside.

I might just go and fill some bobbins and see how far I get in a half an hour. Chris

UPDATE: I got twenty minutes in. It will take awhile to get a handle on the feed dogs and how they track. I am using the even feed also. My husband just came and said we need to change the element on the hot water heater. To get to it I need to unload a closet. Never fails something has to go wrong. Chris

1 comment:

sewyouquilt2 said...

its that darned Murphy of Murphys law. what can go wrong will go wrong at the worse possible moment.
glad you got to play for 20 min. it does a body good!