Friday, September 11, 2015

My Day

My days are long and trying. This is just part of what has to be addressed each day. It is a challenge to say the least. We are getting through it and her pain is managed better now.

On a good note. I got to sew for about an hour and a half this morning. I got borders sewn together for a quilt top. I had to stop because I needed to press. I still haven't finished with the sewing room so a pressing station wasn't set up yet.

I woke at about 4:45 am and kept quiet and went into the sewing room and just started working. It felt good. I have bought a baby monitor so if I am needed I can hear her. It works well.

I think tonight I need to pick up some more around here and get ready. Now remember I have a lot on my plate,  but I am going to take the two little ones for over night Saturday until about noon on Sunday. They are good for me and Grandpa knows he has to help. It is the last time this will happen until after Mom is gone. They have no one else to watch them.

I am warning their Mom and Dad that if the kids step out of line they will be in time-outs. I know my son will be ok with that. I think Mom will to.

I am going to try and lay down in a little bit. Have to get those naps when you can. Chris

1 comment:

sewyouquilt2 said...

my best sewing time is early early morning