Sunday, September 20, 2015

Mass Confusion


Last night I walked into my living room after cleaning up dishes and found this. Total mass confusion. The components for our stereo system and players were all disconnected and this mess was everywhere. 

He knows I get so upset when this happens because he gets frustrated and his temper flares. Not at me, but it is not easy to hook all this stuff up the way we have things. 

It is back in order and I guess working haven't taken the time to see yet. The one good thing is he cleans when he does this stuff. 

It is a quiet afternoon and I should be doing something, but it just feels good to just sit. I have had a couple frustrating calls today and I got myself really worked up. Wish those kind of calls never came to my phone, but they do off and on. Chris

No comments: