Sunday, September 6, 2015

11 months today

This is going to be a busy day. My step brother and family are coming to see Mom. Then my son and family are coming tonight for supper.

The older kids are home and they want to see Great Grandma. Katie is 11 months old and even though she jabbers you would thinks she was telling you something. She has attitude when she jabbers so I think we are in trouble with this little girl.

It is hot out all ready today. Heat indexes are suppose to be very hot today. Hopefully everyone has a Great Labor Day Weekend. Chris

1 comment:

sewyouquilt2 said...

Katie is a cutie pie. she just wants in on conversation and attitude on her part makes people listen. hey a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. LOL
nice that everyone is coming to see Mom. try and have a great Labor Day weekend. I pampered myself with some one dollar mums from Home Depot. spruced up the outside and make the heart feel better.