Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Some productivity

One dress and diaper cover are cut out. I started with the babies first. Both girls are virtually the same size around just different in height.

I need to make some registration marks and unpin. The other one won't take to ling to cut either. After cutting this on I started to feel lousy.

I am run down with all the running and family responsibilities. I think I am getting a sinus infection. So I took a nap and of course the phone ran. The Nurse couldn't get my Mom to answer the phone. They use a restricted number and she wouldn't answer it.

So off to her house and I stayed for a bit and did a couple things for her. Came home and cheated for supper. I had some soup out of a can which I never do and my husband wanted a frozen dinner. Normally he has those if I am gone over a meal. He likes them, but not for me.

I took some medicine and slept pretty good so we will see how the rest of the day goes.

I made an observation this morning. I wake up on my own every morning close to what I did the day before. This morning it isn't as light out as it has been. Does this mean Fall is coming shortly? After all it is almost the end of July. I swear each year it goes by faster.

School will be back in session in about 4-5 weeks. Chris

No comments: