Sunday, July 12, 2015

I need me time

These are some blocks I made last year. I made them into a crib quilt. Crumbs or crazy quilt blocks made into stars. They were fun to make. No foundation piecing just stitching together with 1/4 inch seams press and square up to the square size you need. 

Here are a few of them side by side. They use up scraps and yet they are cute or quilt blocks. I need to make two of them for the girls beds. They both sleep in the same room. When I get some Me time I will have to make a couple of these. 

Today is Family day. Made the potato salad already and need to assemble the baked beans and the mac and cheese then haul everything into my Mother's. My Brother made it and my Son and his family come today and my Sister and her Daughter. My Step Brother is suppose to come also. Lots of talk and food for everyone. 

Do you have a favorite way to use your scraps? Chris  

No comments: