Saturday, June 20, 2015

Well how are you?

I am not having a good day. Personal thing mainly. I was sewing and needed the iron on and my husband came in and said do you need that on it is cutting out my TV. It was dimming the TV when the heating element was warming up. I lost it.

Over it now, but now I am not in the mood. Awful to have that happen so early in the day it effects the rest of your day.

I have 18 more of the 4-patch Courthouse steps to complete and another top will be done. Since I got all that material I wanted to move forward with this and get it to the stage of pin basting.

Storms are on the way and they say overnight they could become severe. Hopefully they are wrong. The Weathermen aren't always right.

I do have something good to report. We have tomatoes setting on our three tomato plants. I hadn't been out to look at them for quite awhile with all the rain and the running I have been doing. We need to weed, but other wise they are growing.

Maybe I will sew tonight then again maybe not. Chris

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I have tomatoes setting on my 2 Early Girls and on the sweet cluster. What variety did you plant?