Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Quick post this morning

I got a call and I got girls yesterday. Kate was pretty good. She had a tummy ache, but we got through that. 

She doesn't want the highchair anymore. So the booster seat was used for her for snacks. She shouldn't be this big already. She was eating a cooking and later had a half of a hot dog and some cheese slice. 

The night before Daddy fed her spaghetti and meatballs from a big plate. She loved it. Maybe why she had a tummy ache. 

Mom has a Dr's appointment and then I have to quick run to the store and get stuff for our cookout at 4:30 pm today. So not much sewing will happen. Good thing I did some cleaning and dusting earlier in the week. No time today. 

Trying to make my list complete so I stop one time. Hope you have a great day. Chris

No comments: