Monday, June 1, 2015

I have a plan

Starting today I plan on sewing at least one hour a day. Even if it is just 15 minutes here and there. My need to be productive has been placed on the back burner and I do not like it. The other thing is my need to be more relaxed has to change also.

This year so far has been pretty stressful. My Mother's diagnosis and the girls being sick and life in general makes for an old lady real fast. Have to find and outlet and what better way other than to sew.

Next Month is going to be busy making wedding dress and dresses for the two little ones. August 6th will be here before we know it. I have what I am going to wear, but the other dresses are not even started.

Life seems so much different this year because we don't have a garden. It will go by with less to do for sure. Which is fine by me. I will miss fresh beans and peppers, but not all the weeding and picking and preparing of them.

Well off to do something for me. Chris

No comments: