Monday, June 29, 2015

Found Camera

Yes the date is wrong, but at this point I was glad to find the camera. When I take the card out of my camera it deletes the saved date. Maybe it is a sign it is wearing out. 

This is my to go bag for today. I need something to do besides sitting there and having my hands idol. I have my mini hexie things in this bag.I have a couple flowers to sew on and enough fabric to make two more from scratch. If I run out then so be it. 

I did get the dishwasher going and realized I need to take a shower so I put the shower on hold for a few minutes until the dishwasher is in the drying cycle. Out smarted myself again. Coffee is made for my husband when he decides to get up and I need to get something out of the freezer for supper. 

The lists get longer when you are gone so much from home. I am not gone for more than an hour here and there, but I was yesterday and will be today. 

My 16 year old Granddaughter met me at her Great Grandmother's house and she cleaned the house for her. She did and excellent job and I think she enjoyed doing someone else's  house for a change. Moved furniture out and dusted everything. Steam mopped the floors and did dishes. Maybe I should hire her? LOL Chris

No comments: