Monday, May 4, 2015

Gloomy day and a mood set in

Yesterday was not one of my better days. Life gets in the way sometimes and it is hard to smile. As my Mother use to say put on a pumpkin face.

I think that I just wasn't feeling the greatest and things were said that can't be taken back that hit me hard. Not by any of you it was family. But today is a different day.

I got up and already have sewn string blocks for about 1 1/2 hours. I am to a point I had to walk away. I sit and try to do isometric core muscle exercises while sewing and I started to hurt. Need a different view for awhile.

It is raining here not much drizzle, but we need the rain so I can live with it. Turn on some more lights and it will be fine.

Today I need to maybe run the vacuum and do some dusting, well maybe not dark day can't see it all. That is my excuse and I am sticking to it. LOL

I need to get another quilt out press and pin baste to get started on getting something done. I have a courthouse step quilt almost ready to stitch together. Not sure it doesn't need a border and maybe I can pin it. I have a backing fabric I think will work. We will see how the day goes around here. I always wait until after my Mother calls to see what her day is like before I make many plans.

Have a good day. Chris

No comments: