Friday, March 20, 2015

Not much done today but cook.

I made a double batch of sugar cookies and will roll out tomorrow. They had to be chilled. Then I cleaned up that mess and started another one.

This time I cooked beef tips. I put the meat in the crockpot early this morning and cooked it all day. I then made homemade egg noodles and boiled them in the broth. I took a container to my Mom so I know she had a decent meal tonight. Last night she chose mixed berry pie for dinner.

Sorted puzzle pieces for my husband to work on a puzzle and knitting cotton washcloths. Found some lighter weight cotton yarn at Walmart. I have one almost finished and then I think I am going to go to bed early and hopefully I can get up and get the quilting done on the 9-patches.

On Monday there are two Doctor's appointments. No that isn't right one on Monday and one on Tuesday. One for my Mother and one for my Husband. Can't keep it all straight.

The daylight is lasting so much longer, but it is going to cool off for a couple days. Maybe that four letter word starting with s is coming back, but it shouldn't last to long if it happens. Chris

No comments: