Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Still sick

Almost two years old and almost sixteen years old. These are my cheesy girls. They take selfies and say CHEESE. 
They have different mothers, but they look like sisters. Funny the age difference, but they act the same. Autumn can do things Taylor did when she was that age and I end up calling Autumn Taylor. The little one Kate acts and looks more Derek. She seems to like him better right now.

I'm still sick. Been in two clinics and one twice in the last five days. Been to the store and pharmacy 3-4 times. No escape the germs that are out there. I have washed my hands so many times they are rough and sore. 

Also we have had grandkids with runny noses off and on over the last week. This is a Winter and a cold season I don't want to visit again. 

No sewing today. Need to get my mind off being ill and get something done. I just haven't felt like paying attention to the needle going into the fabric.  Afraid I might stitch through my fingers. 

Today I think it was cold, but tomorrow is suppose to be colder. I want Spring and outside time. We talked about what we plan on doing to the yard this Spring. Chris

1 comment:

Quilting Corner said...

I hope you will be feeling better very soon so you can get back to your sewing.