Saturday, February 14, 2015

No pictures today

I am getting sick again. Had Autumn for two days and nights and we both feel like crap and look like it to. So no pictures are being taken. House is a mess and dust everywhere.

I have huge circles under my eyes and the Kleenex is filling up the waste baskets.

On another note went to the store for milk today and the wind is gusting to over 40 mph. I maybe will have to go out late for medicine run for my Mother. The temp is dropping rapidly will be about -9 in the morning. Doesn't include the windchill factor.

Happy Valentine's day to all of you. Hope your day is a great one. I turned 63 years old today. Yes a Valentine's baby. My Dad wanted a boy until he realized it was going to be Valentine's Day. Chris

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Happy Birthday!

I hope you can knock this cold/flu whatever quickly this time.