Monday, November 3, 2014

Ever have one of those days

Got up normal time for me. Had my coffee and computer time. Got going and did laundry cleaned up dishes and ran dishwasher. Then I decided to get the vac going and clean the living room floor.

Now here is the downfall of the rest of the day. My husband said he needed gas for the lawnmower and I thought I had better get it so he can be busy. I went out to get the gas can and it still had gas in it. I filled his lawnmower and came back in. Of course no thank you just it won't be enough.

Well 5 hours later I'm still fuming. He does this to me all the time. I don't know if it is to get to me or just he doesn't remember. So needless to say nothing more got done.

I plan on trying to turn my frown upside down here in a little bit and get something done. The weather is changing to rain tonight and I'm thinking I'm getting a migraine by the way I feel. Maybe I can do some piecing and just try and get over the day. Chris

No comments: