Sunday, October 12, 2014

Getting ready

The veggies and chicken is all cooked. It is cooling so I can place it in the fridge. I cook chicken breasts, carrots, onion, and celery in the crock pot until all is tender. I save the broth to boil my homemade noodles in.

I made 24 cupcakes and got them frosted for tomorrow also. Sounds like a lot, but my husband says he doesn't like sweets, but they always disappear when they are here.

The house is clean enough so I'm they wouldn't notice anyway. Also something will get spilled or dropped and ground in with all the kids being here. Oh well they are just kids right.

When I get up in the morning I will get to my noodles. I have this recipe that is easy and you make them in the food processor. Sounds different, but you then roll them out and slice them to desired thickness. We love the texture and the taste. Will take pictures tomorrow.

Plan on sewing some tonight. I need to get some tote bags made for gifts. I'm trying to start out with scrappy crumb/crazy quilt pieces for the main sides. I think they will interesting. Chris

No comments: