Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Couch quilt top complete

I have an extra long couch. This is laying across the couch. So I think it needs pressing and then basted together.

If someone rolls over their back will be covered with this one also. This is mostly thrift store fabric and also men's shirts. I am not going to do any borders it will just be quilted and bound. I have some black for the binding I think will be enough. Not sure of the back yet. Maybe it will be pieced. 

Scraps scraps and more scraps. It needs a good press so today between trips to take Kate for tests for jaundice and watching Autumn I will set up the ironing board and see what happens. Maybe I will get nothing done. I was so tired last night I went to bed early then up at 4 am. So I went to work and got this stitched, un-stitched, yes had to rip out because sequence wasn't right and re-stitched. So a fair amount of work was completed. Feels good to get some sewn up. Chris 

2 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

Very pretty and practical! The best kind.

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

It looks wonderful!!!