Saturday, September 6, 2014

Still no sewing

I got up and sewed early. I wish I was more motivated to go sew tonight. I think I would have more  mistakes than good progress so not going to try it.

Jeff is almost done with the last bathroom other than trim work. Soon we will betaking tools back to the garage and cleaning up the trimmings.

Tomorrow need to go out and cut off some plants that are done for the season. The daisies are looking tough. The more I do now the less when it gets cold out.

I need my graph paper and not sure where it is at. Can't even remember when the last time was I used it. I have had this idea in my head and need to place it on paper to work out the kinks and get some numbers for the amounts of blocks I would need. I'm going for the graph paper and see what I can come up with.  Chris

No comments: