Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday

Already the tenth of the month. Where is it going? I noticed the last couple days that the Maple trees are starting on the tips to change color. Way to early. The weather reports say and early Fall.

We have had  decent Summer. Not to overly hot out and the humidity is fair. Scared now what the Winter will be.

I'm up, showered eaten and rode the exercise bike. So now what do I do? I think I'm going to go do some more machine quilting to get it a little farther along. It won't get done if I don't work on it.

I thought yesterday I would find a couple hours, but my Mother had a plumbing issue that needed attention and we had to go a cure it. Took a while, but it is all working fine now.

I think a load or two of laundry needs to be taken care of and maybe some garbage needs to be taken out, but I'm off to the sewing room. Turn on the Netflix series I'm watching and get the thread snips flying. Talk to you on the flip side. Chris

No comments: