Tuesday, July 1, 2014

First 6 months gone

Well today is the start of the second half of the year. Where has the time gone? I thought I would show my finishes for the year. It is two more than last year. But it is only two finishes. I made this baby quilt for the youngest Granddaughter and she carries it everywhere. 
This is the other finish. It was and is a scrappy project. I made this one totally finished in a couple weeks. Needless to say I have tops that are done, but not quilted. As I said it is two more than last year. I never finished anything at all last year.

Trying to figure out where the months have gone. Seems like yesterday we were shoveling snow and the last 10 days we have had over 8 inches of rain. That would be 56 inches of snow if it was cold. The ground is soggy and yet we have to mow every couple days or it gets out of hand.

Today is not going to be my own again. Visitation for the baby with her biological Mother is here again if she shows up. Have to sit and wait to see the outcome. I will bite my tongue and deal with it. What Mother's won't do for their kids and grandkids. Chris

UPDATE: Bio- Mother got arrested while in court. So we don't have visitation. Not sure of the reason why, but because she was using drugs at the time of birth I really don't care to see her anymore.

No comments: