Sunday, June 8, 2014

Ton of them done

HST's are piling up. I got then stitched pressed and the dog ears cut off.
I did cut some more darker colors to use and when I get a few more sewn together and then maybe I will get the rows sewn. There are alternating blocks and they are in different rows also. It amazes me how fast they go with all the elements cut to the right size. 
I found some good quality off white muslin I'm cutting to use with my 9-patches. Making dancing 9-patches. I made mine bigger than what some do so I made my strips to connect them together larger. I will get some more pieced together and take a picture tomorrow. 

The other thing I get tired or need to cut for a while so I stitch a few scrappy stars in between. So several of those got stitched today also. Supper is simple tonight Macaroni peas salad and hamburgers on the grill. Plus I  cinnamon apple cake made in a a loaf pan. Which was different. 
Hope everyone had a good Sunday. Chris 

I  

No comments: