Friday, April 25, 2014

9 patches connected

This is half of the rows sewn together. They are starting to really make me happy with the way they look. This top went really fast because everything was all prepared and just waiting to get sewn. 

I need to get back in and make the connecting strips. That is all I have to do to be done. I want to quilt this in two sections like I do a lot of the queen sized quilts I have made. It is less to wrestle with on the domestic machines. 

Sun is out and we maybe will have to mow today. We had rain all night so we will have to wait until it dries out. Talking about rain everyday next week. Cooler temps and the grass will grow like crazy. Enjoy today. Chris

1 comment:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

It looks very pretty, Chris!

We mowed the front yard yesterday. Looks like it will rain any second now! Oh...THUNDER!!