Saturday, March 1, 2014

Cake is made let's have a party

Birthday party today. Celebrating a belated birthday and one today and one tomorrow.
I just finished the last salad and now dishes need cleaning up. The meat has been cooking all night long and one salad was made yesterday. Simple food, but isn't dishes we eat all the time so a treat.

Last night sat and did some more handwork. Now this morning I need to pick up pins needles and scissors so little hands don't get hurt.


She hasn't been in the best of moods. Her teeth are bothering her and she has been out of sorts. I have said the first two years of their lives are not fun. Teeth, shots and normal growing pains.

March 1st is here. Are you as ready for Spring as I am. Kids have Spring break in a couple weeks and we won't be done with snow by then. We are to get 3-5 inches of snow today. Last night we got about 1/2 an inch.

Well off to get the snow off the drive form this last round and then in to clean the kitchen and living room floors. You know threads are everywhere.What is a quilter suppose to do. Clean all day or sew???? I guess you can guess what I do. Not cleaning------yuck. Chris

No comments: